If you are concerned about Medicare Open Enrollment and want to learn what to be aware of when you are reviewing your plan options, we have a resource that can help. On September 20, 2022, from 2:00-3:00 pm, we hosted a Medicare 101 Webinar presented by Sheila Kennedy in partnership with the Nebraska SHIP Program. The webinar covered Medicare Open Enrollment with a deep dive into topics such as:
- A brief recap of Medicare and its plans
- Part D and the Advantage plans
- Copay and co-insurance amounts that determine the plan costs
- How to maximize your plan’s cost, coverage, and convenience
- Overview of Open Enrollment and how to review plans with and without MyMedicare.gov accounts
Watch the webinar below and learn what to consider when navigating Open Enrollment.
About the Presenter
Sheila Kennedy has worked with the SHIP Program for over eight years and has a comprehensive understanding of Medicare and working with individuals to apply for Medicare benefits.
Kennedy says, “Medicare is complicated and it is not the same for everyone. Knowing how to navigate Medicare and how it works with other programs can help make sure you get the coverage you need when you need it! There are no dumb questions when it comes to understanding your healthcare coverage!"