Why sponsor the 2023 Blazing Trails 5K Run, 1 Mile Walk/Roll Fundraising Event? We have a couple of reasons to share with you. But first, let us tell you a little about the event.
The Blazing Trails 5K Run, 1 Mile Walk/Roll fundraising event is a fun and engaging opportunity for people of all ages and abilities to raise awareness and funds for brain injury. On average, between 100 – 200 people participate in the event making it a great way to make an impact and interact with the community as an organization.
As a sponsor, you receive visibility opportunities through channels such as:
- Our email newsletter and promotional emails with an average subscriber base of over 2,000 people and an open rate of 30%.
- Our Facebook page with a total of over 2,000 followers.
- Our printed promotional materials for the event (flyers and postcards).
- Race day materials such as mile marker signs, race day packet, and the commemorative t-shirt.
- A sponsor table on the day of the event.
Most importantly, your sponsorship does more than help pay for the costs of the event. The funds received help make a difference across the state of Nebraska by supporting the Brain Injury Alliance of Nebraska’s work to build community support networks for individuals and families affected by brain injury.
Learn more about the impact of your sponsorship dollars by downloading the sponsorship information packet below.
Questions? Contact Brittney at email@example.com or 402-683-0724.