Are you interested in sharing your unique knowledge, expertise, or experience related to brain injury? We are looking for dynamic speakers for the 2024 Nebraska Brain Injury Conference on March 14 and 15, 2024.
About the Event
The 2024 Nebraska Brain Injury Conference is an annual event we host that brings together professionals working in the field of brain injury as well as individuals living with a brain injury and their caregivers to foster connections and unique learning opportunities in the brain injury community.
The 2024 event is currently planned to be held at the Younes Conference Center (South) located in Kearney, Nebraska on March 14 and 15, 2024. The conference lasts approximately a day and a half (on Thursday and Friday).
Themes and Topics of Interest
- Research and Innovations in the field of Acquired Brain Injury
- Precision Medicine and Brain Injury
- Assistive Technology for Brain Injury (Apps, programs, devices, practical demonstrations, etc.)
- Advocacy and Legislation
- Educational Supports for Brain Injury (all levels - elementary through post-secondary)
- Brain Injury Treatment and Rehabilitation Theories, Methodologies, or Strategies
- Mental Health and Self Care
- Veteran-Specific Treatments, Programs, Research, or Care/Case Management Strategies
- Behavioral Health Methodologies
- Lived Experience with Brain Injury (Inspirational stories from individuals living with a brain injury)
- Epilepsy and Brain Injury
- Insurance / Medicaid, Disability Waivers, and Other Financial Resources
- Headache and Concussion Management
- Substance Abuse and Brain Injury
- Pharmaceuticals and Brain Injury (Proper Management of Medications, Accompanying Factors, etc.)
- Returning to Work after a Brain Injury (ADA Compliance, Accommodations, etc.)
We ask that presentation content be tailored to be easily understood by a general audience as we will have both professionals and individuals with a brain injury (or their caregivers) present in many of the sessions at the event.
Please consider innovative ideas, and approaches that provide new ways of thinking about an old issue or current trends in the topic areas. We prefer presentations that do not focus on a specific product. Such a focus is more appropriate for an exhibitor booth.
Our ideal speaker is one who is willing to partner with us to create the best experience possible for our attendees.
Submissions will be reviewed by Brain Injury Alliance of Nebraska staff members and a committee comprised of professional and individual/caregiver attendees from prior conferences between July and September. You will be notified by our staff regarding your acceptance or our regrets.
Additional details about the event and the information needed as part of your speaker proposal are available in the downloadable information sheet linked below.
How to Submit Your Proposal
Ready to submit your proposal? Click the button below and fill out the JotForm to submit your speaker proposal for the 2024 Nebraska Brain Injury Conference.
Marketing and Special Events Coordinator
Brain Injury Alliance of Nebraska