Project & Marketing Coordinator
Project and Marketing Associate reports to the Executive Director and will manage Brain Injury Alliance of Nebraska (BIA-NE) social media, website, digital and visual marketing assets. Additionally the associate will partner with staff to support BIA-NE events and projects in order to move BIA-NE mission forward and motivate and engage our followers, customers, and donors. 30 hours per week. $32,500 starting pay. Employee will primarily work from home.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, or Communications, or additional related work experience
- Must have one year of experience in graphic design, social media, copywriting, editing or related experience in a marketing environment. Non-profit experience is preferred.
- Excellent and versatile communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to create graphics, video, and digital and print ads suitable for web and final print production.
- Proven ability to assist in the development, management, and execution of events and projects.
- Experience managing social media profiles and campaigns across multiple platforms
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, meet time sensitive deadlines and organize workload with limited supervision.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of health/disability issues helpful.
Project and Administrative Duties
- With content oversight from the executive director, creates print and digital marketing materials including but not limited to brochures, flyers, ads, emails, electronic newsletters, and mailings and ensure attractive visual layout.
- Proactively develop and maintain social and digital media calendar aligned with overall marketing calendar. Partner with Executive Director on content strategy.
- Creates press releases, in line with social media postings, for events and projects.
- Schedule social media postings across key platforms. Respond to comments in timely manner. Attend organizational events and execute timely posts with engaging content in the moment.
- Leads website design, with content oversight being provided by the executive director.
Project and Event Planning
- Develop and manage administration and logistics for BIA-NE events.
- Coordinate all planning committee meetings; develop schedule, work closely with venue staff.
- Support the development committee in the recruitment of exhibitors and sponsors.
- Coordinate CEU material from speakers for approval by CEU authorizing boards and compile evaluation results (for trainings where CEU are offered).
- Handle all event registrations for numerous audiences; work with board members and volunteers on assignments.
- Monitor event finances: check requests, deposits, invoicing and reporting.
- Coordinates the production and distribution of event materials.
- Maintain lists/spreadsheets of donors, board members, committees & volunteers with key contacts and background information.
- Assist with donor letters, donor files and mailing lists for annual appeal.
- Gather and prepare statistical data to create reports for various projects.
- Assist with printing and pricing of promotional, event, and project materials.
- Assist with other administrative duties as assigned.
PLEASE ONLY APPLICANTS THAT HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS.